Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Celebrating Robert

Hi everyone!

I'll admit that it has been a very long and lonely month without Robert. It has been a difficult time.

Our family is slowly putting back the pieces and learning to live life once more. As we are doing so, it has come to me multiple times to revive this blog. It was something I debated tremendously.

After much thought and consideration, I have decided that this blog, indeed, needs to exist again. Robert didn't let a near fatal attack keep him down, so the best way to honor him is to bring this back to life.

I have 2 more blogs that I had previously set up that will post next Tuesday, and the Tuesday thereafter. From there, I will post weekly blog entries on Tuesdays. They may be reminiscent of him, they may be stories from other people whose lives he touched, or I might discuss my current WIP (work in progress), which is a story about him.

So, thank you all for coming along for this journey for us then and now. Robert will always be in our hearts.


One of two custom made glass pendants with his ashes in them. The other one has his name etched in the glass at the top of the heart.



 
A coloring that I did of Robert.







A tattoo I got of my Cockatiel, Rameses, and Robert, along with Robert's foot print, and some "abstract" birds.


Good night, sweet Robert. We all love an miss you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment